Last week we launched the Blackwater Coffee Company & Cafe website. While the web design project was small in size on the surface, but its part of a very big service we are rolling out.
The Blackwater web project included the following:
- Custom design elements over an existing CSS layout
- Full CMS back-end for updating of all website content
- Easy to use menu admin that allows for creating unlimited menus, categories, sub-categories, item name, description, pricing and pricing options. We’ll be adding a photo element per item in the near future as well.
- SEO Friendly URLs, on-page optimization, local search optimization
- Email marketing set-up, e-letter design and support
- Interactive calendar that Blackwater will start using next month
Here is a screenshot of their food menu.
The Big Future of Restaurant Web Design
Last year we decided to start building an industry web and marketing solution for the restaurant, bar, cafe, coffee shop, bakery …. any type of food or beverage service business. That solution is called Taste Trend and Blackwater is the first client. We are just shoring up the Taste Trend website that will allow food service businesses to buy a web and Internet marketing package online and get started. Stay tuned for more on that launch next week.
Taste Trend will provide an affordable web solution for the small food service business. The set-up fees are as low as $450 and monthly fees starting at $75, anyone can use this service. We feel we’ve created an easy to use, great looking, value stuffed, SEO friendly web and marketing tool.
Here is just some of what a Taste Trend website package offers:
- Initial consulting and recommendations
- Semi custom design with desired elements over CSS layouts
- Full web management of content and pages
- Robust menu administration
- SEO friendly design & local search help
- Email marketing set-up, service and support
- Detailed web analytics on traffic and sources
- Ongoing support and education
- Many add-ons for photos, video, calendars, gift certificates and more.
All of these great features will be accessible through the Taste Trend account dashboard, called The Kitchen.
So as you can see, we have a lot going on here and we’re super excited about it. Stay tuned for next weeks roll-out of the website. If you are interested in being a BETA client of Taste Trend, let us know. We have a few spots left!