The most recent web design project to hit the Five starting line-up is for the Minnesota Twin’s own Joe Mauer and his Quickswing baseball training product. This e-commerce website sells the signature Joe Mauer baseball hitting aid and other batting tools to develop an All-Star swing.
A Focus On E-commerce Fundamentals
Mauer’s Quickswing has been selling their baseball training products online for years, but their former e-commerce site had holes in it. We took the Joe Mauer approach and focused on the fundamentals:
- An engaging, unique and clean custom web design
- Clear navigation, content and links to view and buy products
- Well structured and simplified product detail pages
- Search engine friendly build-out leveraging SEO best practices
- Easy e-commerce check out steps
- Flexible and easy back-end management for the client (SMC)
- Secure shopping with SSL & Merchant account services
We’re pleased with the overall outcome of the website and look forward to driving an increase in sales online for the Quickswing. We’re not mad about having the Mauer team in our dugout of great clients either.
Check out the website: http://www.mauersquickswing.com